|Location:||In-person role with XR UK (UK Wide)|
|Hours per week:||22-30|
|No. spaces available:||4|
|Meeting Time:||Relationships circle: Tuesdays 12.00-1.30pm|
Weekly meeting with Action Support circle: Fridays 12:00-1.30pm
|Meeting Format:||Conference call|
|Meeting Schedule:||Attend group meetings but other hours flexible, role can be shared|
|Essential Skills:||Have worked across movements, building relationships and planning actions.|
Understands XR SOS systems, organism structure and processes.
Are experienced and trusted activists.
|Desired Skills:||Proactive, good decision maker and great communicator|
|Accessibility considerations:||Need to verbally communicate and use a screen and keyboard|
This role can be shared - we need up to 4 people to do 22-30 hours a week between them.
The purpose of this role is to nourish healthy relationships with movement of movements action planners.
- On the ground coordination at Movement of Movement marches and mass actions.
- Report progress to Relationships and Action Support.
- In line with XRUK Strategy focus on solidarity actions.
- Take meetings with action planner reps from other movements.
- Ensure up-to-date plans and developments for Movement of Movement actions that Relationships are supporting, are communicated at - Friday’s Actions All Groups Meeting (to Planners and the wider Action community).
- Update Arts Factory on movement of movement actions that Relationships and Actions have decided to work on.
- Working with other action coordinators as the point person to collaborate and act as support.
Action Support and Relationships circles, working within the relationships which have already been built with other groups and movements. e.g. Climate Camp Scotland, Ende Galende, Palestine Action, Stop Deportations, KTB, Copwatch groups, BLM.
XRUK Relationships mandate