|Group:||UK Media and Messaging|
|Location:||From home role with XR UK (UK Wide)|
|Hours per week:||2-4|
|No. spaces available:||1|
|Meeting Time:||As necessary - weekly for 1-2 hours|
|Meeting Format:||Conference call|
|Meeting Schedule:||Outside of rebellion periods: 1-2 hours|
Before and during rebellion periods:4-6 hours
|Essential Skills:||XR experience of UK teams|
Good people, organisational and project management skills
Attention to detail
|Desired Skills:||Copy editing experience|
Good decision maker
|Accessibility considerations:||Need to verbally communicate and use a screen and keyboard|
Purpose of the Internal Coordinator role:
The team is healthy and achieving its mandate
Broadcast Internal Coordinator Accountabilities
- Stewarding the team’s immediate and longer-term priorities, and aligning its work with the broader circle’s plan.
- Arrange weekly meeting (including facilitation & minutes) and set agenda.
- Working together with the Communications Weaver to process and schedule comms requests.
- Proposing roles and projects the team needs to fulfil its purpose and accountabilities.
- Supporting the work of role-holders and sub-circles, and reviewing their work at regular intervals.
- Inviting people with relevant skills to fill positions without extended delay, or proposing they are dissolved if no longer needed.
- Maintaining an awareness of the policies of the team and its broader circles.
- Maintaining an awareness of what is happening in the wider organism, and communicating regularly with the team's External Coordinator.
- Holding the Group Admin role whenever no one else has been appointed.
Broadcast Team Accountabilities:
- Working with UK M&M sub-circles to schedule and deliver the comms campaigns specified in the Operations Tactical Plan (OTP) to XRUK’s broadcast channels.
- Sharing information from other UK-wide circles and campaign groups on XR UK’s broadcast channels, aligned with the Operational Tactical Plan [OPT].
- Developing new broadcast channels as necessary to meet the needs of the OTP.
- Tracking and analysing engagement data to assess effectiveness and inform future work.
- Supporting and managing Facebook Talks & Trainings events to promote XR activities (currently on Facebook and UK website).
- Supporting XR groups in producing broadcast copy and offer editing and proofreading services.