|South East Integration
|From home role with XR South East
|Hours per week:
|No. spaces available:
|A regular meeting day & time, for at least an hour a week, will be agreed within the SE Media & Messaging Circle. Fortnightly Regional Anchor meeting on Tuesday 6.30pm-8pm
|To be agreed within the SE Media & Messaging Circle
|Strong interpersonal communication skills, organisation & administrative skills, some experience with digital media content creation (additional training is available), experience using mainstream social media platforms, works well within a team
|Facilitation skills (training is available), copywriting/press release drafting (training is available)
The Internal Coordinator looks after the team's health and organisation.
You will be liaising closely with the coordinators of the wider Media & Messaging team as well as supporting the South East External Coordinator with relationships with the rest of the movement.
Team communication and facilitation
- Together with the External Coordinator, planning the weekly M&M Meeting and arranging who from the team will facilitate.
- Arranging speakers from other XR circles or external organisations where appropriate.
- Managing overall information flow within the group as needed
Strategy & Prioritisation
- Working closely with the EC to understand wider UK M&M strategies & campaigns
- Organising the prioritisation within the SE M&M circle, ensuring alignment with the wider UK M&M strategy
Team Health & Onboarding
- Reviewing and adapting the current structure of the SE M&M circle and roles within it
- Assessing skills gaps and needs within the circle, and arranging any training or recruitment for roles
- Listening to feedback from group members and guiding them into the right role within the group
- Addressing any team conflict and tensions, asking for support from the Self-Organising Systems (SoS) team as and when needed.
- Keeping data about the group up to date, including: records of team membership; appointments to roles; mandates of all roles and sub-circles within the team; group contact details; login details for social platforms, the hub & mattermost
This role is being advertised by the following working group:
Location: XR South East
The South-East regional group is committed to supporting the needs of Local Group rebels, across all working groups, by providing resources and trainings to empower rebels in meeting the Three Demands. We recognise the need for rebels to be heard, and believe regen can be embedded throughout all aspects of our work, and we seek to ensure that all rebels feel equal and respected, whatever their relationship to XR. We also strive for diversity and accessibility and inclusion so that we can bring the British public to understanding that we al face Extinction, and that together, we must rise.